Invoice Factoring Calculator & Other Business Financial Tools
Factoring Fees, Advance Rates, Customer Concentration Calculators
This link will take you to a detailed explanation of factoring rates and calculators to estimate your factoring fees based on the type of rate your business agrees with the factor.
- Flat Discount
- Flat Discount Plus Prime
This page includes a complete explanation of factoring advances and a simple calculator to estimate the advance your business will get when selling and invoice to a factor.
This page includes:
- A great explanation of what customer concentration is, and how it affects your business risk and factoring rates
- A simple calculator to estimate your company's customer concentration
Calculators to Keep Your Business in Shape
Whatever the economic environment, there is always a need to understand your current financial health. We've provided some basic financial tools so you may comprehend your cash flow cycle better. Effective cash flow management is key to a successful business.
- Determining how fast your customers pay
- Determining how quickly you pay your vendors
- Testing how quickly your inventory turns over
- Testing how quickly cash is converted
The Z-Score is a model that determines the likelihood a business will file bankruptcy. This is an excellent tool to help you determine the probability that a customer may file bankruptcy.