ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FACTORING SERVICES
Business Owners & Managers personalized accessible cash flow solutions without the hassles of getting a loan from a bank. Approvals within Hours!
If your business is unable to obtain bank financing but generates quality accounts receivables, our receivable factoring
services can be an ideal temporary solution to solve your day-to-day working capital needs. Delivered promptly, professionally and most important confidentially.
Receivable factoring is a commonly used form of funding where a business utilizes its slow paying invoices to obtain immediate working capital Regardless of your current financial condition, personal credit history, or time in business, you can quickly and easily access your money/funds tied up in unpaid invoices within 24 hours without the usual red tape associated with bank financing. Factoring companies give a growing business tremendous advantages over traditional bank loans, private investors or friends and family.
Accessing factoring services simply requires a business to be providing goods or services to other creditworthy businesses on terms.
Request a Quick Receivables Factoring Service Quote Now!. No Obligation!.
Accessing your Money/Funds is Easy
with Gateway Commercial Finance.
Step One: Speak with a Decision Maker Immediately
- Simply call us at 1-855-424-2955 or submit the Receivables Factoring Quote form and you’ll be connected with an Underwriter (no slick salesmen, factoring brokers or un-informed call center representatives) who will listen to your situation and determine if we have a solution that will work for both of us. Our Underwriters are seasoned professionals in the invoice factoring industry and can make immediate and binding decisions from the first phone call.
- Upon receipt of your completed application, the same Underwriter will review and evaluate your information within 1 hour and either ask clarifying questions or provide you with a comprehensive written factoring proposal for your review. There’s no commitment on your part.
- Upon receipt of the closing documents, your account can generally be opened within 3 business days with peace of mind knowing you’ll have the ready cash to support your businesses
Step Two: Accessing Your Funding is simple and straightforward
- You will continue to invoice your customers as normal.
- You determine which customers to set-up and which invoices to receive funding on.
- When you’re ready to access your funds, simply send us a copy of the invoices along with supporting documents (purchase orders, time-sheets, delivery receipts, etc.). Generally, within 24 hours of receipt of the aforementioned, your funds will be wired directly into your business checking account.
- Yes, factoring with us is that simple!
Step Three: Customer Payments & Reporting
- In your customer’s normal course of business, they will continue to make checks payable to your business, but will be mailed to a special lockbox. This keeps the relationship confidential.
- Each day, we sweep the lockbox and post the payments received from your customers.
- Every Thursday we release your reserve balance on collected invoices, allowing you to fully close out the invoices in your accounting software.
- You will have 24/7 access to the various reports our software generates allowing you immediate access to invoices sold, invoices collected, your reserve balance and various other management reports.
Take the next Step and Grow Your Business. Talking with a Decision Maker can make all the difference to solving cash flow problems professionally. Take a minute to complete the Receivables Factoring Quote Form and realize the difference in working with a decision maker.
Click to Submit a Quick Factoring Quote Request! Get a proposal in hours!